geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Donation of Admin Console -- Take a Deep Breath
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:08:50 GMT

I proposed the "Take a Deep Breath Day" idea so that we'd ensure to
treat each other's posts in the most positive light possible, to
prevent us from accidentally misreading intent and having the
discussion turn acrimonious or personal.  I never intended it to be a
way to halt the flow of conversation to let people catch up, but if
people need time, great...

So what do you think about these issues, David?

geir

geirm@apache.org