geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: War deployment problem in geronimo 1.0-208875
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 03:07:16 GMT
Actually we shouldn't require a JDK for JSP pages.  It looks like the
stack trace is coming from jasper and IIRC we have jasper configured
to use eclipse compiler which doesn't need the tools.jar.  Maybe the
someone accidently removed the eclipse configuration, or my memory is
wrong and we never set up our server to use the eclipse compiler.

-dain