geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xmlbeans 2 compilation failed
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:29:43 GMT
your instructions worked for me.


On Jul 13, 2005, at 11:43 AM, David Jencks wrote:

> I'm not sure what could be going on except perhaps a bad xmlbeans  
> download?
>
> ls -l ~/.maven/repository/xmlbeans/jars/xbean-2*
> -rw-r--r--  1 david  david  2526707 13 Jul 08:39 /Users/ 
> david/.maven/repository/xmlbeans/jars/xbean-2.0.0.jar
> -rw-r--r--  1 david  david       33 13 Jul 08:39 /Users/ 
> david/.maven/repository/xmlbeans/jars/xbean-2.0.0.jar.md5
>
> I just wiped my xmlbeans copies and rebuild the plugin with no  
> problems.
>
> david jencks
>
>
> On Jul 13, 2005, at 3:03 AM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>
>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> I tried to build the new xmlbeans 2 plugin with maven and got the  
>> following error:
>>
>> [javac] Compiling 1 source file to D:\javalibs\Geronimo\3\geronimo 
>> \plugins\maven-xmlbeans2-plugin\target\classes
>> D:\javalibs\Geronimo\3\geronimo\plugins\maven-xmlbeans2-plugin\src 
>> \java\org\apache\xmlbeans\maven\SchemaCompilerWrapper.java:36:  
>> package org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool does not exist
>> import org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler;
>>                                     ^
>> D:\javalibs\Geronimo\3\geronimo\plugins\maven-xmlbeans2-plugin\src 
>> \java\org\apache\xmlbeans\maven\SchemaCompilerWrapper.java:176:  
>> package SchemaCompiler does not exist
>>            SchemaCompiler.Parameters params = new  
>> SchemaCompiler.Parameters();
>>                          ^
>> D:\javalibs\Geronimo\3\geronimo\plugins\maven-xmlbeans2-plugin\src 
>> \java\org\apache\xmlbeans\maven\SchemaCompilerWrapper.java:176:  
>> package SchemaCompiler does not exist
>>            SchemaCompiler.Parameters params = new  
>> SchemaCompiler.Parameters();
>>                                                                 ^
>> D:\javalibs\Geronimo\3\geronimo\plugins\maven-xmlbeans2-plugin\src 
>> \java\org\apache\xmlbeans\maven\SchemaCompilerWrapper.java:203:  
>> cannot resolve symbol
>> symbol  : variable SchemaCompiler
>> location: class org.apache.xmlbeans.maven.SchemaCompilerWrapper
>>            boolean result = SchemaCompiler.compile(params);
>>                             ^
>> 4 errors
>>
>> BUILD FAILED
>> File...... C:\Documents and Settings\Stefan Schmidt\.maven\cache 
>> \maven-java-plug
>> in-1.5\plugin.jelly
>> Element... ant:javac
>> Line...... 63
>> Column.... 48
>> Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
>> Total time: 4 seconds
>> Finished at: Wed Jul 13 20:00:15 EST 2005
>>
>> Stefan
>>
>>
>
>

-- 
Geir Magnusson Jr                                  +1-203-665-6437
geirm@apache.org



Mime
View raw message