geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: VOTE: IBM web console donation
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:26:08 GMT

I support the following in order to help grow our codebase and
community (as long as we don't call it 'incubator') :

> [+1] Add to geronimo/incubator/ibm-web-console; restricted committers

I support this and the more general case of "put in geronimo where
appropriate and get patches", as this is our status quo anyway :

> [+1] Add to geronimo/sandbox/web-console; patches not committers

I support the following with an understanding of new committers
working in this area to start - extending trust - and have them work
with others for other parts of the codebase :

> [+1] Add to geronimo/incubator/ibm-web-console; add full committers
> [+1] Add to geronimo/trunk/applications/web-console; full committers

And for the rest :

geirm@apache.org