geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: VOTE: IBM web console donation
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:28:21 GMT
It was clear that there were no votes against accepting the codebase
from IBM for the console.

The code has been submitted to us via JIRA issue

and we can now place into our svn repository and get to work.

I'd be happy to take the codebase in ASAP, and Aaron can tally the
vote/poll for "operating mode" and we can then resolve that in
parallel w/ beginning work.  How does that sound?

geir

geirm@apache.org