geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r225141 - in /geronimo/site: docs/guidelines.html xdocs/guidelines.xml
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:18:47 GMT
Fair enough.  The point of putting on the website was to let everyone
see and let us get patch streams to get to a point where we can vote.

I'll remove the link on our public site before pushing out, but keep
the content there and  post a link for discussion.  Does that solve
it for you?

geir

geirm@apache.org