geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Please revert 219816 assembly/maven.xml change
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 02:03:33 GMT
I certainly have no problem with getting all the schemas into the
output schema directory.  I don't remember too clearly but I think I
commented that out because it was causing an error.  All the schemas
should be present in the builder jar files now, so I will look for a
more uniform way of extracting all of them.  It may be tomorrow before
I can look at this, I hope that is not a problem.

thanks
david jencks