geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Usability Notes: First Impressions
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 17:57:03 GMT
Thanks Erin.  This is just the kind of feedback we desperately need.

If you have time, can you add these items to our bug/feature tracking
system JIRA:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10220

It looks like there are at least 8 fairly simple to implement new
feature here, any of which would be a good opportunity for someone
new to get involved in the project.

Again thanks for the feedback,

-dain