geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sundaranathan S <sundaranat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: want to contribute with web or EJB please assign me !!!!!
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:40:42 GMT
Jacek,

    When i use "list-modules" to see the modules deployed my
application is not listed. So i ran the command "java -jar
bin/deployer.jar distribute c:\scratch\SampleWebApp\hello1.war" but it
gives the following error ...

21:08:27,820 INFO  [LocalConfigStore:config-store/] Loaded Configuration geronim
o.config:name="org/apache/geronimo/J2EEDeployer"
21:08:28,441 INFO  [Configuration] Started configuration org/apache/geronimo/J2E
EDeployer
21:08:28,641 INFO  [SecurityServiceImpl] JACC factory registered
    Error: Unable to connect to local deployer service

org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Syntax error in deployment plan
or no deployer service available (currently I can't tell the difference):, modul
eFileC:\DOCUME~1\SUNDAR~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\deployer18410.tmpdir\hello1.war
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:129)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:79)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.i
nvoke(<generated>)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethod
Invoker.java:38)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperatio
n.java:118)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.
java:754)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:
177)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.ServerConnection$KernelWrapper.inv
oke(ServerConnection.java:270)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.ServerConnection.invokeOfflineDepl
oyer(ServerConnection.java:253)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.executeOffline(C
ommandDistribute.java:123)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.execute(CommandD
istribute.java:118)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java
:113)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.main(DeployTool.java:25
4)
21:08:28,972 INFO  [Configuration] Stopping configuration org/apache/geronimo/J2
EEDeployer
21:08:29,092 INFO  [Configuration] Stopping configuration org/apache/geronimo/De
ployerSystem
21:08:29,092 INFO  [BasicKernel] Starting kernel shutdown
21:08:29,092 INFO  [BasicKernel] Kernel shutdown complete

Please let me know what could be the problem.

thanks,
-Sundar.