geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: eclipse deployment problem
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:20:10 GMT
This is caused by a new feature of xmlbeans2 that many eclipse users
are less than happy with -- it generates one class (not java) file
which needs to be in the classpath.  I put it in the target/classes
directory.  There was some discussion of this on the xmlbeans list and
IIUC to fix this you need to include the built jar in the classpath.

thanks
david jencks