geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: Questions on Geronimo's var directory and the config-store directory
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:38:51 GMT
I don't remember thinking about the "var" directory idea that much
when we added it.  I remember that it just seemed like a good idea at
the time.

Actually, I the directory structure Geronimo has just kind of
happened and was not discussed on the mailing list.  Since this is
such an important part the server that users will interact with every
day, I propose that we spend some time between M4 and M5 to rethink
and discuss the layout of our server on the development list.

View raw message