geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: GBeans: Saving Changes
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:40:02 GMT
IMO both of these are much better done as part of the offline
deployment process well before the configuration gets anywhere near a
running server.  Both of these are reasonable things to do, but again
IMO not on a running server.

I'm not really sure how the current configuration saving works.

thanks
david jencks