geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: xfire jar files needed at runtime?
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:00:24 GMT
no, their use has been removed from head.  In the interests of greater
stability the files that depend on them, although not actually used,
will not be removed from m4.

We do hope to eventually create a working xfire ws implementation, but
I hope we would do that as separate geronimo modules rather than
embedded inside openejb core.

thanks
david jencks