geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Outstanding tasks for M4
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:03:27 GMT
On Jul 19, 2005, at 7:06 AM, sissonj@insession.com wrote:

> Can everyone please check that any work they are planning on doing
> for the M4 release is listed when you view the open issues for the
> 1.0-M4 version, so we don't have any last minute surprises.

I pulled down the list of outstanding issues for M4:

GERONIMO-518    Deploying Struts app fails on Logging ClassCastException
GERONIMO-664    Tomcat need webservices integrated
GERONIMO-746    Move from commons_discovery SNAPSHOT to formal version
GERONIMO-741    Move from ActiveIO 1.0 to ActiveIO 1.1
GERONIMO-740    Move from ActiveMQ 3.1-SNAPSHOT to a formal release
GERONIMO-755    Move from Scout (JAXR) version 1.0-SNAPSHOT to a
formal version
GERONIMO-756    Move ServiceMix from 1.0-SNAPSHOT to a formal or
dated/versioned release for Geronimo M4
GERONIMO-757    Move from jUDDI SNAPSHOT to formal version
GERONIMO-745    Move from Axis 1.3-SNAPSHOT to formal version
GERONIMO-760    Move tmporb SNAPSHOT dependency to a dated version in
M4 Geronimo & OpenEJB branches
GERONIMO-728    Jetty gives misleading NPE on "port in use" condition
GERONIMO-772    Move OpenEJB from jelly velocity tags SNAPSHOT to
version 1.0
GERONIMO-771    Move from custom cglib build version HEAD-06-06-05 to
cglib-nodep-2.1_2.jar

In that list, these are the only two non-dependency related items:
GERONIMO-664    Tomcat need webservices integrated
GERONIMO-728    Jetty gives misleading NPE on "port in use" condition

Could I humbly submit that GERONIMO-664 is a new feature that could
simply be documented as not working for M4?

We could probably get the dependencies cleared up today and the CTS
testing started and (knocking on wood) the release out by the end of
the week.

-David