geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Donation of Admin Console- request for help
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:51:09 GMT
On Jul 11, 2005, at 8:19 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Jul 11, 2005, at 11:03 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:
>
> Fine : I'm going to suggest
>
> /geronimo/sandbox/misc/SoC
> /geronimo/sandbox/donations/trifork
> /geronimo/sandbox/donations/ibm

I think you have mixed several separate issues together here.  SoC is
a different issue we have discussed before.  I believe that the
community wants the Trifork donation to be a subproject, so will
enter via the incubator.  The IBM donation falls into a separate
category.

I suggest that IBM makes the code visible, so Aaron and other can
begin to review it.  If we decide that we want the code (and IBM
finishes legal), we check it into /geronimo/trunk/sandbox/${console-
name-here}, work with it there until we are happy, and then move it
to /geronimo/trunk/applications/${console-name-here}.

-dain