geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release specs as a separate distro from M4
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:01:17 GMT
I like this idea...

Once we get past this release, can we consider trying to jumpstart an
"Apache Java Specs" project?  Right now, there are spec impls all
over the ASF, including duplication, and it would be nice to have in
one place where we can slough off the work ^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
collaborate.

geir

geirm@apache.org