geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Unified Tomcat/Jetty Plans
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 02:47:15 GMT
+100000000 before we release 1.0 is the exactly when we should be
encouraging this type of drastic change.  After 1.0 comes out, I
doubt we will be able to make these type of changes until 2.0.  I
think we should review all of our configuration files and make
usability/consistency changes before we even consider a 1.0.

-dain