geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Piper <an...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Webdav admin interface
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:21:06 GMT
We experimented with this with WLS, it worked pretty well. The nice thing
about webdav is that you can mount it as a file system from windows and
OSX. We also tried a similar experiment with ftp which also worked pretty
well. However, you generally want to script admin commands and there are a
lot of other java-based scripting options out there which can just use JMX
directly.

andy