geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Wait or not? Respond quick. (M4 -- 24 hour notice of branch)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:03:53 GMT
On Jul 8, 2005, at 2:47 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 11:23:52PM -0700, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> We can consider as a group if we want to hold up the branch for these
>> improvements [....]
>>
> So you guys want to wait or not?  Not going to make this call by  
> myself.

I say cut the branch quickly so we can all begin working on features  
to be included in the next release in 6 weeks :)

I have some corba code I'd like to check in but I am not comfortable  
putting it in this release.

-dain

Mime
View raw message