geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webservices and jaxrpc done! -- public repost
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 20:21:54 GMT
Congratulations.

BTW, a question:
This is the J2EE 1.4 TCK, right? Can you please check if JavaServer
Faces is also part of this TCK now? We from the MyFaces project are
waiting for the TCK since weeks! And there where endless discussions
at Sun. One of them: if JSF TCK will be shipped on it's own or as part
of J2EE. So if you (i.e. the ASF) have already access to it, this
would make things much easier for us, of course.

Thanks,
Manfred Geiler
(MyFaces PMC)