geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Is it a mountain? (Re: Donation of Admin Console- request for help)
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:14:41 GMT
Dims,

Can you be more specific?  I don't want to put words in your mouth,
but it seems like you are suggesting we should avoid the incubator.
Is that what you are saying?  If so, why?  I am under the impression
that this is exactly what the incubator is designed to do.

I'm really interested in everyone's opinion, which is why I'm trying
to stay out of the discussion for a while.  I have seen a few
comments like this in this discussion, but no one is being specific.

TIA

-dain