geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: deployment plan classloading question
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 23:42:17 GMT
I dont' think you have successfully located the problem.  The system
plan doesn't have any dependencies, so the message is appropriate.  You
are comparing the System and Server classpaths.

IIUC the System configuration does rely on a manifest classpath entry
in server.jar that includes many of the jars in lib.  Perhaps including
those in an eclipse property would help?

You can definitely implement a different Repository that looks
elsewhere, but I'm not sure that is advisable simply for use in
eclipse.  It might be useful to have one that looks directly in your
local maven repository.  IIUC the current Repository uses the system
info gbean to locate the geronimo repository.

thanks
david jencks