geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Web Console Content discussion
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:16:38 GMT

Aaron,
You added you thoughts on the Web Console content on a wiki page.   Is
this the vehicle that you would like to discuss these concerns?   Should
I add my comments on that page with some identifier as new content and
major/unmarked comments on the page are from you) or is the devlist a
better forum to have these discussions.   Having them on the devlist
ensures that everyone will see the discussion and can participate in
it.   It would also make it easier if we need to obtain votes on
controversial topics.

Others .... what are your thoughts?

--
Joe Bohn

joe.bohn@earthlink.net
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."   -- Jim Elliot