geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Web Console Status
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:59:15 GMT
Was a consensus ever reached on this issue?

We need to get this resolved if we are to move the console from the
sandbox into the Head in time for M5.

I personally liked David Colasurdo's original proposal:
        Is the required fix as simple as:
        1) Rename pluto-portal-1.0.1-rc2.jar to geronimo-pluto-portal.jar
        2) Publish the new jar to the Apache maven repository
        3) Change the console dependency references to use the new name
And Gier's proposal to include this in geronimo/jars  ... but that's
just me.

--
Joe Bohn

joe.bohn@earthlink.net
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."   -- Jim Elliot