geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <>
Subject Re: strange stuff with JMXConnector
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:31:57 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion Simone.

I haven't found anything with that setting yet ... but I'm still looking.

However, the problem has disappeared again as quickly as it came the
last 2 times.   I simply waited a few hours and attempted to start the
server again without any changes in the server or the configuration and
this time I didn't receive the error.   I'm beginning to wonder if this
is really a timing/race condition failure that I'm seeing.  I'll post
again if I find out more.

Bordet, Simone wrote:

>is there any chance that you have a file in the
>classpath referencing that ip address ?
>>>From the stack trace, Geronimo is trying to bind/unbind a JMXConnector
>in JNDI referencing as JNDI server.
>Have you tried to grep config files looking for that address ?

Joe Bohn
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."   -- Jim Elliot

View raw message