geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB jar deployment problem
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2005 01:10:26 GMT
I think this may be an error in your configuration, and if not, then a
bug in WTP.  When exporting the ear in wtp, the client.jar and the
ejbjar should be packaged directly underneath the ear.  I just tried
this (I'm not sure which wtp build I have, within the past week though)
and my export was correct.