geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Web Console Status
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:32:33 GMT
Aaron,

Is there any reason why you choose to expose the 4 modules directly
under sandbox instead of
adding a intermediate node (say "console") with a single maven.xml to
build all of the modules in
the correct order?  This would make things much simpler and keep the
console contributions
together under the sandbox so they aren't confused with other items as
the sandbox grows.

--
Joe Bohn

joe.bohn@earthlink.net
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."   -- Jim Elliot