geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Web Console Status
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:10:43 GMT
The JIRA entry for the console (GERONIMO-762) has been updated with the
instructions for creating pluto-portal.jar (actually the JIRA contains
the jar as well).

Is the required fix as simple as:
1) Rename pluto-portal-1.0.1-rc2.jar to geronimo-pluto-portal.jar
2) Publish the new jar to the Apache maven repository
3) Change the console dependency references to use the new name

Any issues with this approach?

Are special privileges required to publish to the Apache maven
repository (http://cvs.apache.org/repository/)?

Thanks
-Dave-