geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Web Console (IBM Donation)
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:33:34 GMT

That may be the right answer for #1 ... it all depends upon our
intention to support Portal
applications or not.    For now I think we need to move forward with the
"static" Portal
configuration we already have in the console with possibly some
enhancements to make
it a bit more dynamic (within reason).   Hopefully there will be some
open source
Portal server project that comes along before we end up creating our own
mini-Portal
server within Geronimo.  Of course I agree that we should certainly look
into securing
whatever we deliver for the console before it leaves the sandbox.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion on #2.

So does this mean that you are ready to check the code into a sandbox so
that we can
start to play?  I have a few things I'd like to investigate but I'm not
sure how to go about
creating JIRA items on a JIRA item itself.  :-)

Elliot