geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap Checkpoint
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:57:07 GMT
It would probably be a good idea so that people know that you're working
on it.

Regards,
Alan

On 7/14/2005 10:52 AM, Tyagi, Rahul wrote:

>No...Do i need to?

on that. I was planning to release it by early Q4 (I plan to invest my upto 8 hours a week),
Please let me know if this schedule would cause a problem. Whenever i am ready with implementation
I dont know process to deliver code, From different threads on this forum Obviously i can
see that i would not be committer and  dont need to be.

>>Thanks,
>>
>>Rahul

to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message
to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.