geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r216147 - in /geronimo/site: docs/index.html xdocs/index.xml
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:06:22 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> One is the source (.xml) one is the rendered .html.
>
> Have you looked at the two files?  There is navigation added around  the
> content (index.xml) to produce the page itself (index.html)

Well, I was really asking why we have to maintain two files instead of
one since the html one is just a product of XSLT processing of the
source file - index.xml.

I remember a talk about a already-prepared site content so that in case
of troubles infra people would check them out and easily populate
damaged site content. Is that just for that?

> geir

Jacek