geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TranQL branch created for 1.0 release
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:55:38 GMT
I would suggest Geronimo M4 and HEAD both use the dated release until
something prevents you. That way you won't need to checkout and build
from source all the time. Of course, you're really driven by what
OpenEJB decides to use.

The 1.0 branch should be more stable than the 1.1 one with just bugfixes
going in.; expect a 1.0.1 build soon once we get doco and the like
sorted out.

--
Jeremy