geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Schmidt <schmidt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M4 QA Branch web services-related deployment error
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:12:04 GMT
Thanks David,

hopefully it is no major problem. I think this should go definetely into
the M4 release, since the tutorial I am currently working on relies on
this :-). I don't want to ask readers to build from source with all
these build problems.

Let me know when you found/fixed it. I can then test again.

Regards,

Stefan Schmidt