geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M4 QA Branch web services-related deployment error
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:01:52 GMT
Stefan Schmidt wrote:

> AFAIK there was no need/requirement to include a geronimo-jetty.xml DD
> before. Now, did someone change this requirement recently? If so, please
> let me know ;-).

I don't know it either and remember that the only change wrt Jetty
deployment is the namespace change and the name of the geronimo
deployment descriptor - geronimo-web.xml.

> Stefan
>
> 20:57:57,586 WARN  [JettyModuleBuilder] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> JAR entry WEB-INF/geronimo-jetty.xml not found in
> C:\DOCUME~1\STEFAN~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\geronimo-deployment-32900tmp
> 20:57:57,596 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
>    at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.WSDescriptorParser.parseWebServiceDescriptor(WSDescriptorParser.java:313)

I don't think that it's related to the FNFE being thrown. It looks as if
  the org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.WSDescriptorParser class couldn't
be found. Could you check this out if the class is indeed in the M4 QA
package?

Jacek