geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Wait or not? Respond quick. (M4 -- 24 hour notice of branch)
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:18:18 GMT
David Jencks wrote, On 7/8/2005 3:22 PM:

>
> On Jul 8, 2005, at 3:03 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>
>> On Jul 8, 2005, at 2:47 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 11:23:52PM -0700, David Blevins wrote:
>>>
>>>> We can consider as a group if we want to hold up the branch for these
>>>> improvements [....]
>>>>
>>> So you guys want to wait or not?  Not going to make this call by 
>>> myself.
>>
>>
>> I say cut the branch quickly so we can all begin working on features 
>> to be included in the next release in 6 weeks :)
>>
>> I have some corba code I'd like to check in but I am not comfortable 
>> putting it in this release.
>
>
> Does this mean we will be including openorb in m4 ?  I'd be willing to 
> wait a couple of days to get that code cleanup in.

Let's cut and work hard on M5.  Let us resist the urge to toss stuff 
into the shopping cart when we are in the checkout lane.


Regards,
Alan



Mime
View raw message