geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PK Generator Status
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:50:38 GMT
Aaron Mulder wrote:
> 	So I've put in the new PK generator configuration syntax.  Once
> again, the openejb-jar.xml syntax has changed.  The old style of declaring
> a separate PK Generator GBean is still supported, but with a different
> element.

Aaron,

I'm out of clues why it doesn't work for me. I've built
Geronimo+OpenEJB+TranQL several times and every time I deploy CMPs I'm
getting the following exception:

     [java] org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Invalid deployment descriptor:
[c:\temp\geronimo-deployment-8761tmp
:0: error: Element not allowed:
key-generator@http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar in element
entity@http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar]
     [java] Descriptor: <xml-fragment configId="customer-ejb"
xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
xmlns:open="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/o
penejb-jar">

I confirmed that the element was indeed allowed according to the schema,
but somehow it's not accepted at deployment.

See my other thread 'PetStore 1.3.2 goes to sandbox' if you want to take
a look at its configuration yourself and would like to give me some
hints as to why it might be failing and let me go on.

> Aaron

Jacek