geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deployment plan classloading question
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 23:53:40 GMT
Woops you're right, I just too noticed that I was comparing the System
and Server :) The Server classpath was infact resolved correctly.
Thanks for the correction.

I did include the lib jars but still having issues.  I think also the
repository location is ok as I see...

19:10:48,121 INFO  [ReadOnlyRepository] Repository root is
file:/C:/geronimo/modules/assembly/target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT/repository/

I'll keep digging, I'm sure its something small I'm overlooking. Let me
start from scratch and I'll post the exceptions I'm getting.

Thanks.