geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TriFork/CORBA meeting minutes
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 20:32:10 GMT
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> A kickoff phone call meeting occured between TriFork and a few PMC members.
> July 8th 2005, 4:00pm GMT

Thanks Alan for the minutes. I wish I had been longer, but had to leave.
  It was my pleasure to hear you all. What a fun to hear you after so
much time working together offline. My wife would have killed me if I
had been longer - the dinner was fabolous! I remember I left when Aaron
called in. I wonder how long I should have stayed to have a chance to
talk to others.   They were late, weren't they? ;)

Anyway, I'd propose that we need to get in habit to make CCs often. It's
such a fun to hear instead of read! ;)

> Alan

Jacek