geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Calvin Austin <caus...@spikesource.com>
Subject Re: Unsatisfied dependency of openejb-pkgen-builder-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar in HEAD
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 17:27:35 GMT
I saw that too, our nightly build worked thursday am PST and when I
tried last night it failed. I ended up doing cvs checkout as below and
use maven build offline for that component to get back to a usable system.

http://www.spikesource.com/spikewatch/index.jsp?show=component-detail&category=all&comp-id=4519

btw even though I've run petstore on several j2ee app servers over the
years haven't got a working mysql plan to share yet with geronimo  :*(
(Jacek seems to be closer than anyone else)

regards
calvin