geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: Preparation for M4 -- jetty vs tomcat or jetty and tomcat (two builds)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 04:04:24 GMT
Here is an idea for #2....

If we pull Jetty out into its own plan...the user just needs to edit the
config.list file.  The j2ee-server-jetty-plan.xml can be the default in
the config.list...with j2ee-server-tomcat-plan.xml commented out.  If
the user wants to swap, they just edit the config.list and
comment/uncomment.

Thoughts?

Jeff