geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: Preparation for M4 -- jetty vs tomcat or jetty and tomcat (two builds)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 04:00:06 GMT
+1 for #1.  If you go for #2...we need to make it easy to
comment/uncomment, etc.  IMHO, the less technically astute will not like
option #2...as they won't necessarily like to have to build an assembly.

OTOH, if there is a way to easily activate one or the other via a config
file w/o the need to rebuild, this would make #2 more acceptable.

Just my .02.

Jeff