geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Donation of a CORBA Orb
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:22:05 GMT
I'm sorry Jeff.  It is a good idea to solicit ideas here.

What I was thinking was to start it off inside Geronimo.  As it's
popularity grew, we could transition it to a sub-project; I don't think
sub-projects are evil.  When it becomes a wildly popular project, we can
spin it out as a TLP.

Regards,
Alan