geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Change Geronimo to use Tomcat JK 1.2.13 instead of the unsupported JK 2 ?
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:03:09 GMT
sissonj@insession.com wrote:

> * That a JAR called tomcat-jk-5.5.9.jar or tomcat-ajp-5.5.9 (based on the
> Tomcat 5.5.9 tomcat-ajp.jar) be uploaded to Ibiblio.  I think Jacek has
> been involved in Tomcat JAR uploads to maven before.

Done. Should be on Ibiblio soon. I don't see it in
http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/tomcat/jars yet - I worry if
it's because of some infra changes lately. Let's wait a while.

> * Change the geronimo build to use this differently named and versioned
> file
> * change the tomcat_jk2_version property in project.properties to be
> tomcat_jk_version or tomcat_ajp_version so that no one on the future
> thinks we are using the unsupported JK 2.
>
> If people agree, I'll raise a JIRA issue.

Please do. When the file is spread, I'll be able to look into it again
unless someone has already taken care of it.

> John

Jacek