geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Geronimo Wiki] Update of "PetStore" by JacekLaskowski
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 21:01:24 GMT
Rather than using alt-dd's for everything, can't we have one application
plan with the openejb-jar plans nested inside?

There was also a trick about using external-rar elements in the plan to
reference RAR modules directly from the repository which should avoid
the need to modify the standard application.xml - I know this works for
app-client deployments, I thought it worked for EARs as well.

These would make life a little simpler for the user as they would not
need to tweak the petstore ear at all.

--
Jeremy