geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Derby datasource is not running. Current state: starting
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:39:48 GMT
Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What does it mean? I can't figure it out.
>
> 14:06:01,651 INFO  [Daemon] GBean
> geronimo.server:name=JDBCNonTransactionalThreadPooledTimer,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=petstore,j2eeType=GBean,J2EEMod

> ule=geronimo-derby-connector-1.0-SNAPSHOT.rar is not running. Current
> state: starting

At last, I could figure it out. var/log/geronimo.log gave the clue:

16:35:44,198 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start
geronimo.server:J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=petstore,J2EEModule=customer-ejb,j2eeType=PKGenerator,name=AutoEntityGenerator

because no targets are running for reference
ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper matching the patternspatterns
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=petstore,J2EEServer=geronimo,JCAResource=PetStoreDatabase,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=DerbyDatasource

Doh, I could have thought it was that.

Jacek