geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trifork
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 07:28:36 GMT
Joern Larsen wrote:

> However you should see this as the fastest we can do the transition of
> our code and not a timeline for the Geronimo project.

Well, that's not written this way. I'm glad we're targetting the
transition so early, but doubt if it really happens given we're just
starting our development together.

> By the way I did
> not know there were a Geronimo PR team! Who are they and how do I get in
> touch with them?

There's no Geronimo PR, but Apache PR. I'm sure Geir would know how to
contact them. They surely would have approached Geronimo PMC and the
estimate wouldn't have been such an surprise. Anyway, what's said is
said. Let's then play the game.

> Joern

Jacek