geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: Scheduler addition to Geronimo...
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 11:19:44 GMT
Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> Excellent! When is the article to be published? Will you include the
> code as a module in Geronimo repo? I've never worked with Quartz and I
> see opportunity when it's here ;)

Hopefully soon...I am polishing it up now and it goes to editing
shortly.  You can count on inclusion of the code into the Geronimo repo.
  The code is done and I created a maven module already that is ready
for checkin (and it works great).  The module is simple for the article
to demonstrate how to write a GBean and integrate a third party app.
When I include it with Geronimo, I will complex it up and make it easier
to configure, etc.