geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: want to contribute with web or EJB please assign me !!!!!
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 09:03:05 GMT
Sundaranathan S wrote:
> Hi Jacek,
>
>       I would like to help you out. Please let me know what should i do.

I'll be describing what I could work out with the PetStore deployment
along with the questions/troubles/worries/tasks I'll face/predict in
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore.

Task #1: Build Geronimo (provided you haven't done it yet it will give
me some time to finish the above ;))

alternatively

Task #2: Create and deploy a simple webapp - with a single JSP that
accesses Derby DB. I'm done with it, but will have to describe the steps
on Geronimo Wiki - if you could do that I'd be so glad.

Ask questions as you go along.

> -Sundar.

Jacek