geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparation for M4
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 08:23:07 GMT
Sing Li wrote:
> I have two examples, tested up to the most recent
> build,  that may require only minor mods for this.
>
> 1. Web app - JSP, JSTL, with servlet
> 2. EJB - stateless session (local), entity
>
> Jacek - please let me know if they may be of interest,
> and I'll email them to you.

But of course! I put them to applications for others to try out and test.

> I also have examples for client (standalone, client
> container), and JMS (J2EE, ActiveMQ native) if you can
> use them.

Yeah, these are of Geronimo interest, too.

Since its your work and we're very concerned with any donation and its
rights, please create an issue in Geronimo JIRA and mark them that
copyrights are handed over to ASF. If it's enough legally, I'll add them
to the repo.

> - Sing

Jacek