geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparation for M4
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 22:40:26 GMT
David Blevins wrote:

> Not mandatory, but nice:
>
>   - A 15 min servlet example with related descriptors
>   - A 15 min ejb example with related descriptors

I volunteer to do it once I finish the work on PetStore. It should give
me enough knowledge about configuration stuff so these 15-minutes
examples should not be that hard.

If we decide to go this path, I''' report an enhancement in JIRA with
the M4 as its target release.

> Maybe we could clean up the Magic G Ball for this?

I know nothing about it, but surely if it makes out the two above I'm up
for working on it instead. Once again, I'm in PetStore right now ;)

> Anything I missed?

Yeah...the magic sentence like 'let's the game begin' or something alike
so that will finish on time and without any troubles in between ;)

> -David

Jacek